Wednesday, September 27, 2006

FISH & CO.



SEAFOOD PLATTER FOR 2

I think i am addicted to FISH & CO. ( not really true, went to eat FISH & CO cos it was the least crowded at Jurong Point )

Went there on Monday with Fiona & Uru, learning from Fiona....
Let me explain: Fiona went there on sat with her frens & we went there on monday again. As for me I went there on monday and today (wed) I went to fish & co again... I was at the jurong point branch, it doesn't taste as good as the orchard branch. (explains why JP Fish & Co. not crowded )

Anyway, today went to lab, didn't get much done coz PHD student didn't come, so couldn't do anything at all... sigh!!! Then again, need to go lab and show face to show that we're hardworking and in case the prof looks for us.

Although it was a boring afternoon, I ended the day quite well, went to watch John Tucker must die with CS & SC.

The show quite DUH!!! but is sooooo funny, stress relieve... The cool part is guys wearing G-String playing basketball.

No comments: