15th Nov - HW310 Professional Communication 9am-11am
20th Nov - EE4001 Software Engineering 9am-11am
21th Nov - EE4531 Electricial Utilization System 9am-11am
30th Nov - EE4501 - Power Design 1 9am -11am
1st Dec - EE4532 - Power Electronics 9am -11am
Oh well, 5 papers, think about it quite little right? But I am still suffering.
HW310, is open book & just go there crap, so nothing much to worry, then
as for Software Engineering, is about memory work, so lame yr 4 still have to
memorize theory questions, following EE4531, is taught by 3 lecturers, and
1 more week to study, the problem is I dunno wat the 1st lecturer is teaching, and he may set either 1 or 2 qns will ne set by him out of 4 questions, I can barely do his tutorials. sigh!
Next, Power Design, 2 lecturers, and only 1 qn will be tested, so is 50-50, humm...
Finally, the toughest Power Engineering Subject - Power Electronics, only 15 students will be taking this paper. Basically, I am struggling to understand the fundamentals of this subject.
If u realise, all my papers are in the morning, 9-11am, frankly I dunno wat's wrong with NTU EEE, all the papers are 2 Hrs, and still 4 questions. Previously, our exams are 2Hrs 30Mins and I ask around, CEE, MAE,..... the engineering schools still 2 Hrs 30 Mins, all this EEE change to 2 Hrs from Year 2 to Year 4. Sigh!!! So rush man, hopefully have enough time to finish.
EEE always trying to make a difference. Try so hard but yet achieve nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment