For the past few weeks, I am never home early.
Finally, I get to blog at 8.30pm on a weekday. Had to come home early cos my grandma has been nagging at me for coming back later. I shall be a good grand-daughter. HeeHee.
Partially why I am home early, cos I have thousand and one things to do, but every night I am too tired to do anything. Now that Wendy's wedding is over, there's nothing to look forward until chinese new year celebrations, and CNY is not as exciting as preparing for Wendy's wedding.
On this sat there's Pyjamas party organised by Wendy & her husband at HollyWOODLANDS.
Can't wait for sat cos we will all get to see the wedding photos & how fat I am.
Anyway, tmr uru's fren from Hongkong will be here. So fun hor. I wonder will my USA colleagues ever come to Singapore.
My blog is rather boring but I will soon flood it with pictures. Hopefully...
No comments:
Post a Comment