I think I have a dream is to go Bangkok every weekend.
Take a plane on Friday Night, then Sun back to Singapore and Monday back to work
I should stop dreaming... Wake up
Anyway, I cannot do without Bangkok and cha-tu-chak and MBK and pratunam
They are the love of my life and I really love BKK... Going with the right people is really important...
I miss my Bkk gang very much. Times with Wendy & gang were really great... going with Wendy's Husband is fun cos we're busy looking for t-shirts, while my sis & wendy busy buying cardis and dressy tops. Sad to say next time we get to go together, i will not be going with him to find 100 baht t-shirts anymore, cos i am no longer a ntu student. the uniform is not t-shirts and jeans anymore. sigh
Next, bkk with cheese is very fun too, cos get to eat alot and is more fun to eat with people who likes to eat and can eat alot... order alot of food cannot finish nvm, cos there's also cheese the great out there to help. Just that if only u like shopping abit more, then will be hell lot crazier. cos can eat and shop til we drop. haha
During 2006, was the first time i stayed in thailand for a week n the very first time i did sight-seeing. can u believe it. Those times were really fun, away from my sister and her frens and my parents, going with people i never travelled with b4. There are a bunch of fun people and the guys everyday visit the same shop in MBK. So silly of them... but that is them. Hopefully, the same group of pp can travel together again.
I concluded that the frequency of going BKK is far more than me visitng Sentosa and going to Jurong point in a year, especially now tt i am no longer studying in NTU. i really do not wish to go back to that alien part of singapore. Makes me feel so out of the world.
Time to sleep night night... lack of pictures to update.
No comments:
Post a Comment