Thursday, October 19, 2006

LEE HOM HEROES OF EARTH WORLD TOUR


Great today is thursday, the week is coming to an end. But that means nearer to exams damn. Anyway, something that I am looking forward to, LEE HOM concert is this saturday and I am going for it. Aren't u guys happy for me?

I am not rich or what lar, but my sister bought an extra ticket and none of her friends wants to go. So she offer to bring me. Initially I didn't have to pay for it, but she realise that she is not that rich either so she can only afford to sponsor half of the ticket. So I have to pay 74 bucks, the ticket cost $148, the 2nd most expensive ticket. Then again is quite a bargain lar. Moreover, I dun have to pay her now, until I get my NOV pocket money.

Before the concert, we are going for a seafood dinner, yum yum. I guess it will be quite fun, cos Mar and Anson are going for the concert, by the way they are my sister's frens. I enjoy going out with Mar, anyway Mar's real name is quite girly if I didn't remember wrongly. She loves medicated oil, totally addicted to it. My dad calls her AH MA, like old grandmother, cos usually older people likes medicated oil. Mar's really funny most of the time and she is quite hyper also. So u will never get bored talking to her. :) Anyway, when go concert we need hyper people so that u can really feel the tension, the fun and the excitment shouting WO AI NI WANG LI HONG. HEEHEE!!!

By the way to prepare myself for the LEE HOM's atmosphere, I actually went to TS to purchase his VCD concert, it cost only 10 plus, is 14 times cheaper than his live concert. Is quite dumb to spend so much on a concert tickets but is really different watching it at KALLANG INDOOR STADIUM and watching it in your room.



I think he is quite cute lar, i like pan wei po also. behaving like a sec school girl......

No comments: