
I am a poor poor student again. Yesterday I bought a new phone Z400 without contract. I slog like mad to give tuition for the past few weeks and now I am left with nothing. I even spent away my remaning pocket money for the month (need to live on charity meals).
I haven't gone home yet, I wonder how my mum is going to react.
I bet she is going to scream at me, cos I bought the V3x pink colour during last semster's exams. I kept bugging her to get it for me as an early birthday present. This is always the same trick that I use, and I would say things like I am not going to change my phone until 2 years later.
Of cos knowing me I am never contented. But this time round, why I decided to change phone cos I am very disgusted with Motorola's Service. I have never frequent a service center like once or twice every month except for Motorola. In fact, just last month the service center gave me a new handset. So I pratically have a new phone with no scratches. Although is a new phone there are still problems, my phone keeps hanging and I have to take out the battery to re-start it. This is irritating especially when I need to send an urgent sms.
one week later I went to exchange my battery cos they gave me the wrong battery model which was meant for V3i, is partially my fault for not checking but who cares they made the mistake. Since I was there, I went to ask about my phone problem. Some young punk service center guy said I should send my phone in for the technician to check. Of cos I was damn pissed off, is a new phone just one week old and I have to send the phone in for servicing again. What nonsense is this?
Before I continue to ramble, Let me explain why I got a new handset from Motorola.
I left my phone at service center for 3 weeks cos they need to monitor the phone. Fair enough I let them monitor my phone. When it was time to collect the phone, I called up the service center to check if it was ready, she said I can come after 2pm. So I reach Plaza Sing around 5pm. I waited for 30mins and still it wasn't my turn to collect. Getting impatience, I went up to the collection booth to enquire, he went in to check and came out said that I have to come back at 6.30pm cos the phone is still checking. Immediately I told him NO, i will not wait. His reason was the technician is doing some last min check to make sure it is ok.
Forever making people wait. So getting pissed off I told him I want a new set.
So he went in, talk talk talk check check for 15mins then came out with a brand new handset. I was quite happy lar but my happiness didn't last long, the phone still gave me problem.
In total I service the phone for 3 times, really had enough of Motorola, and moreover 2 people whom I know uses that phone also have lots of problem. Time and again service already still have problem. Lousy technicians.
Oh Well, wat a long winded story. So this is WHy I bought myself a new phone.
Why Z400, cos I never own a samsung phone and never use slide phone b4 and it has 3G ability so next time When i sell at least it has some value.
It is silver colour unlike those black samsung phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment