To make up for the past few weeks of entry I shall type a second entry....
Last Sat, Mel, Uru and I went to MOS, it was mad lar. You can never imagine how packed and crowded it was. So many people actually bothered to Q up to get in. Well, we did Q up a little, but we Cut-Q thanks to elgin's brillant idea.
I must say that last sat's clubbing was rather horrible but yet fun also... Seeing so many people trying to squeezing at the dance floor. I hope Uru & Mel had fun dancing.
Anyway here's a random photo of uru, taken at liang court. So cute right?

So fast one week gone, I wonder what am I going to do tmr?
Oh yar, christmas is coming, I haven't thought about my christmas wish list.
All I want for christmas is lots and lots of presents & exams results will be out during christmas time, hope NTU will give me a good present.....
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment