Thursday, December 21, 2006

Steamboat on a very heavy rainy day

Is been raining non-stop since monday, but yesterday(wed) it kinda off rain lesser, at least there was some sunshine in the morning and afternoon.
Monday & Tuesday was mad, it kept pouring non-stop. The worst was tuesday, SC, CS & I went to tanglin shopping center to eat steamboat (Chong Qing), although it was rainning non-stop.
CS & I took a cab from NTU to pick SC at causeway point then we head down to Tanglin Shopping Center, the cab was $30.00. Quite expensive hor just for a steamboat.

Anyway, we really ate alot that night... We were cold & hungry. We had Ma-La Soup Base & Chicken Soup Base. The Ma-La was really a killer even thou we asked for a Ma-La Mild. SC wanted it cos he thinks can help him clear his nose-blocked. So Silly...

I really admire & salute to anyone who can eat Ma-La Fiery. :)

What I like about ChongQing is their Dim-Sum Desert, the water chestnut jelly.


Can anyone guess who is in the dark? HaHa!!!!


No comments: