Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Holiday Season

DATE: 22 Dec to 25 Dec - Adventure at Thailand, Bangkok




Yummy Food right? This is a capture of what I ate when I was in Bangkok during christmas...
Food at Fuji Restaurant is fantastic and the price is very reasonable.

The new airport in Bangkok is kinda off further, but I must say that it is not bad lar, the infrastructure resembles Hongkong Airport, the pattern similar.


Date: 26 Dec, Christmas Exchange at Elf's (elgin) House



Chrismtas Exchange: Applies to the 1st 6 Photos

1) ElF & Cheese exchange with each other so lame

2) Aaron & Fiona also exchange with each other

3) YouRu give to Mel

4) Mel give to Char

5) Char give to Derrick

6) Derrick give to Paul

7) Paul give to Verina

8) Verina give to ME

8) I give to Youru

So we went to Elf's house sit there eat & Watch his Plasma TV. HeeHee :)
Apparently, elf has a damn damn smelly dog. So smelly till cheese also fainted*****


Date: 28 Dec, Farewell @ Airport

Applies to the last 3 Pictures:
Anyway, SC, CS & I went to eat Popeye's.
Something that I must comment, their chicken is really juicy, CS was bitting his chicken & a big 'squirt' came out from the chicken, guess where it landed?
It landed on SC specs, thank goodness he wears specs. It was the chicken's oil & water. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But for a change, I think it is much better than KFC.
Oh I quite like the bun, Mel I took a photo of the bun for u, is placed on top of the chicken... Are u drooling?

The reason why we went to the airport cos, our fren Liyong is going to Canada for exchange. So shiok, I have never gone for any exchange....

While waiting for LY to mingle with his parents & relatives, we kinda off got quite bored, so CS & SC started to take stupid photos. So it is detective LEE & dective TAN trying to hide behind the cool bronze thingy, thinking that nobody can see them. Looks like a bird head sticking out.



Date: 31 Dec, Countdown at my house

First of all, I would like to thank everybody for coming.

The thank you list:

1. Thank you tracy for sitting/standing at my Balcony heating up the chicken wings & her beer contribution

2. Thank you cheese & adrian for grilling the food

3. Thank you aaron & shannon for his potato salad

4. Thank you mel & her mum for their Tang Hoon & Chicken Wings

5. Thank you ru-jie & her mum for the pumkin cakes & baked spaghetti

6. Thank you Derrick's ice that was One Quarter melted already, but still very appreciated or else our drinks won't be cold

7. Thank you Steffi for coming & tried to play game to make the night more interesting. After much effort, we finally get to play MAFIA together.

8. Thank you, Shao Chong, Jo, Adrian & Cheese for the juices

9. Thank you, my parents for sponsoring the "BBQ/Grill" food & helping out throughout the night.

10. Lastly, I want to thank myself for offering my place although my house not very nice & not as big elf's house. But still, it was happy to be able to celebrate countdown with all my friends lor.

Usually countdown I am hardly around. Somehow it was really god bless. Because high chance that I will be in Bangkok celebrating countdown, but this year I went during christmas. On 31st dec, unfortunate events happened in Bangkok. So scary, the bombing was rather near the hotel that I was staying in, Siam City Hotel.

Given such a long weekend from Sat to Tue, usually I will be away with my family & my family frens. Dunno why, I was in Singapore for countdown. PHEW!!!

After the countdown, we walked to Pungol Park to play sparkles. The walk was so tiring & long, but we did it. HeeHee, see the beautiful light up sparkles.


No comments: