Sometimes I dunno where has all my time gone to.
This is the start of Week 4, I must buck up, write my FYP report, study for quiz do tutorials and prepare design assginment.
So sian lar, the week b4 CNY have quiz on 15th Feb (thursday, 11.30-12.30) Thank goodness I am not leaving for Melbourne on wednesday. Initially my mum wanted me to skip sch on thursday. But i say better not. Who knows my flight on thursday is at 3pm, which means I cannot go for design class on thursday and have to crash the part-time class on Monday night.

Finally I managed to get my new digital camera, Canon IXUS 800.
On sat, went shopping with my parents at vivo city.
Nobody ask me out on sat, so I decided to look for my parents. It was quite worth it anyway, my mum was in a good mood that day and she finally agreed to buy me a new digital camera. It took me so long to beg and persuade her to get me one and finally the day has come.
I bought it at vivo city , challenger. I didn't know places at challenger also can bargain one.
The usual price was $599, I paid $540 for it. The sales man was so "generous" lor, keep throwing in free stuff. Initially he Added in 1 GB of memory on top of the usual package, so I have 2 GB of memory now and a mini tri-pod & cleaning kit. I didn't really want to buy it from there, but he was quite persistent lar, then He added in more freebies, creative ear phones and 2 USB travelling adapter and initially after the discount was $559, then I know that if I go to Sim Lim I probably can get a better price and at least go Sim Lim can get a canon camera pouch & a extra battery. So I told him directly, the price still wasn't to my satisfaction.
Next he questioned if I study business or I am an expert in sales. so good at bargaining. Yar lar, he dunno I always go bangkok and bargain at cha-tu-chak, so much experience at bargaining.
Relunctanly, he push it down to $540.
Oh well, my mum says okay and my dad no objections hence we bought it.
I think my mum sometimes quite pian-tai, she says so poor thing the guy, do sales not easy, just buy from him lor, cos my mum in sales line also, so she says she knows it is quite tough.
So here's the story of my new camera. I know my sister is quite jealous, by right after buying the camera going to meet her for dinner at holland v. But when I told her I have a new camera, she says she also want to buy things, so change the dinner to orchard. My sister wanted to buy dress for work, when my mum finally decided not to be bias and buy my sister something, the dress my sister wanted didn't have her size. Hiyar, so unlucky lor. We keep walking around Tangs & Isetan, die die my sister also have to buy a dress home, just when she found the dress she likes & we think it looks good on her, dun have her small size. Unlucky sister.
My mum alway says she is not bias or wat, but cos my sister go overseas study spend alot of $$$$, i study in singapore so cheaper can buy more things for me and moreover me sister is working now, should support herself. Next time when I work I also must pay for myself liao.
Sigh, I am going to miss being a student.
On sat i went home with a happy face but my sister's face was black. By now, she has gotten over it liao. Anyway I promise I will buy her coach bag when I am in america.
No comments:
Post a Comment