School has started and it is going to be full blast very soon. Really NO LIFE!!!!!
Just last saturday we were at steffi's house having a gathering. It was really fun lar, we were there from 8pm to like 3am plus. We had a delicious meal prepared by her mum & choc dates pudding with ice-cream made by steffi.... Thanks steffi :)
Today, I didn't join uru, mel, steffi, fiona & elf lar, ( sorry guys ) I was late for dinner cos went shopping, so in the end I didn't meet them at harbour front. Moreover, I was quite tired already & I have a thousand word essay due on Wed. So my plan was to come back early to do some research & start writing the essay. Oh well my planned failed.
I just got home like an hour ago, ard 11.30pm, went with my parents to visit my grandma. Aiyou, my grandma look so pale, she was having flu & cough. Bad I guess she felt better after seeing me. (what a filial grand-daughter) HeeHee :) At least she was smiling, perhaps if I can communicate with her, I will get to understand her better.
The next thing is, I went shopping but I didn't buy anything for myself. I got my dad a Braun Buffel key pouch. Aiyou, if u ever get to see his key pouch u will faint, so ugly, old, colour fading, old-fashion & etc.
When I brought home the present, I could see the happy grin on his face. Initially he didn't want to open it, he wanted to keep for his birthday which is in March. Then I forced him to open it to see if he was alright with the design. He was very happy with it, but he said he will keep it, probably use it during chinese new year. SIGH!!!!!!!
I know my dad has a thing for Braun Buffel after Mdm Leong & family got it for him for his birthday either 1 or 2 years ago. Dun see my father old man, he also quite brand orientated one.
After I spent $63 on his key pouch he asked me whether I have enough money to spend. HeeHee, so sweet hor such father, everytime worried I no money, but he also poor man lar, cannot ask money from him or else when he retire he cannot go australia for holiday.
In fact for the past few weeks, I have been using my dad's spare ezlink card, heehee that really saved me alot of transport money. Usually when the card has no money I will return it to him then he will top it up, so on a weekend when I go out, and my ez link no money again, I will take his. I know I am a cheapo, but this usually happens during the holidays only, cos I dun get pocket-money & I go out more often, how to survive.
Sigh!!! I really feel like sleeping now, but how how I must get something done, the lecturer sent out an e-mail saying that the essay has to be handed on 17/01/07 (wed), for those who just got a place in the Module is to check edventure for info on the assignment.
So there's really no escape, I die die wed also must hand up the assignment, actually she really too much. Second week of sch must hand up essay. Really SIAO!!!!
I complain so much also no use. Still must do, unless I drop this elective. Worst is I can't drop it cos almost all the GEs are ZERO vacancies. BIG BIG SIGH!!!!!
Enough of blogging, either sleep or do work.... Bye Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment