Friday, February 09, 2007

Fri Fri Fri Fri

The week is coming to an end, I should be happy right, cos tmr is sat. But somehow, I really dread this.
Can't wait for FYP to be over. I am currently in the lab now, decided to ramble some nonsense in the blog, before I proceed to get some simulation results.

My FYP partner is working very hard in the lab now, trying to find out wat's wrong with our circuit. I think he really did quite a good job lor, sitting down & facing all the small small small components. This is also my FYP but I have absolutely no idea wat's all that he is doing.

To make this FYP better, I know I am suppose to do something abt the report. As the deadline is nearing and is gona be CNY. Sigh!!! I am looking forward to that but it also means it is half a semester already. Very soon have to meet FYP moderator & hand up report & after that will be exams. After exams, FYP presentation and then final we finish our 4 years of Uni education.

This is happening to fast and my heart can't seem to take the speed.... Like racer car, all the final year students are racing against time.

With so many things to do and so little time. Moreover my FYP partner is so busy lar, so many projects. I wish him all the best and hope he can catch his breathe while running. Hey buddy hang on kae. Is last semester. :) Jia you.

Must ta-qi for FYP partner, all my final year frens and also myself. Jia you. COME ON GO GO GO!!!!

I shall get back to serious work. All the best everybody

No comments: