I swear I am bored lar.... I am suppose to be writing the FYP report and look for information, but after lunch I am so lazy and tired.
Actually, I am quite lucky lor, my partner is busy fixing the hardware and here I am sitting down using the computer. I feel quite bad lar. but I also can't help in the hardware, the more I help the worst it will be. SIGH!!!!
Thanks FYP partner for doing all the shitty work. I will try to make up for it by writing more of the report and helping u in the writing. I say try arh.... So dun depend on me too much. I am really bad at writing technical aspects. And somehow I really suck. Only good at remembering answers and vomit everything out during exams.
When comes to understanding the theories I really have no clue at all.
As I am sitting in the lab trying to do my best I feel so horrible. Sigh!!! can't wait for 5.30 lor.
Grrrrrrrrr.... I am total horrible. What's wrong with me today? SIGH!!!
Actually not only today. Is everyday. I am so free but I spend all my time day-dreaming and slacking. I must get my life back. I must wake myself up.
SPLASH WATER AT MY FACE
Anyway I am useless lar, everyday only pray that the hardware will faster work, then my poor partner dun have to troubleshoot everytime. GOD please help us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment