Is been quite awhile since I blog and spend time on MSN. Now is 12.17am, Wed. Time really flies very quickly.
Have been very very very very very very very busy lately, too many things to do and too little time and a very sad thing happened last 2 Wed, 28th Feb.
on the 28th Feb, afternoon just before I was going to eat my cup noodle before going to school to do FYP, I received a phone call from my mum. Immediately, I burst into tears and was at lost for a few mins. I will never forget wat happened on that day. I lost somebody who is close to me. All this happened too sudden, when I get back to my senses, I quickly packed my bag & changed up & call for a cab.
It took me quite awhile to get a cab as it was raining heavily. Wat a bad timing.
After 28th Feb, really marks the start of my busy days and lost of sleep. Haven't been sleeping well for the past 2 weeks, only slept for a few hours everyday and it wasn't those deep sleep at all, keep thinking alot of things and worried for my FYP report which I have no clue on how to explain the circuit.
Finally, on Monday Night, I couldn't take it. I slept from 10pm to 8am. I was suppose to edit and write my FYP report but I was too tired too do so, my head was spinning and i reach the point where I couldn't think anymore. Had dinner with my parents at Rochester Park , cos it was my dad's bday, it was a low key bday dinner for my dad as we are not suppose to have any joyous occassion for the time being. I am so glad after dinner, they sent me back to hall, actually if they dun send me back to hall, i wouldn't even leave school to go out for dinner.
The FYP report seems to be endless, anyway, I am not the worst, my FYP partner is worst of then me, this week he has 2 presentation, HRM & Professional Communication and the stupid HRM still have to go meet the manager to confirm the business plan. SIGH!!! And 2 reports, HRM and FYP report. HRM is really a killer and takes up alot alot of time and energy. All EEE students will know, how torturing it is. Lucky I took it when I didn't go for attachment.
Anyway, FYP partner if u have time to read my blog, jia you kae. :) I also waiting for the hardware report. Not like my software part is completely done lar. Anyway, we have to work faster. SIGH!!!
I really wish I can stop the time. Sigh!!! back to work. Have to stay up again.
Humm... and poor FYP partner still discussing HRM for tmr's presentation. Going to be 1am. I remembered last time when I did my HRM, I stayed in school overnight to prepare the presentation slides and type the report.
Started from evening to 5am, then went to bukit timah for prata breakfast. This is just one of the terrible nights, there were a few other nights, but ended earlier like 1 or 2 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment