To make myself happy, I went to buy a new phone last night around 11pm, nokia E65. Didn't exactly want to buy new phone for the time being, cos I might want to check out iphone when i am in the states.
Hiyar bad thing about me, i like to change phone & try new gadgets. On wed I was at jurong point, then went to see phone cos mr lee wanted to buy new phone not me. Then I saw a nokia phone that i quite like cos of the wifi function. means when i am shitting in the shopping center toilet or anywhere with wireless i can use the phone to log online. This makes me very excited & happy.
The phone has 3G function but no front camera, so quite pointless, either the person see me when 3G or i see the other party, can't be simultaneously. But my main focus is not 3G phone liao. Before this new phone, my previous 2 phones are 3G, to think abt it i seldom 3G with anyone.
So i concluded that i dun need a 3G phone, i dun need a phone with 3.2 megapixel camera cos i have a digital camera. Since i dun need such function, i think this wifi phone will serve me quite well.
Mr Lee, tempted me by showing the yahoo acutions for my phone and found a dealer selling it at slightly cheaper then retail price. Brand new with unfilled warrenty. So last night, after lab ard 10.30pm, i went to clementi to meet the guy. :)
So pek cheak, we stayed back in the lab till 10.30, the research student left ard 9 plus, but we continued to do. Sigh!!! still no results, the hardware just dun work, the signals are wrong & totally distorted which wasn't suppose to be the case. Each time, when we on the supply voltage of up to 150V i damn scared lar. Cos any min can explode & catch fire if the circuit is not stable and partner & I may get burnt & die especially no one is ard late at night.
So freaky, my heart pumps very fast whenever the power is turned on, immediately if the circuit sends out funny sound or the power supply indicates high voltage & over current, I have to react them fast and turn off the switch as fast as I can without damaging anything.
Sigh, end of the week liao, hopefully after lunch it will work. still have a few more hours before 5.30pm. God pls save us & let it work....
No comments:
Post a Comment